Christine Griffin, Founder and Executive Coach
ICF accredited Executive Coach and Consultant, Christine helps leaders, teams and HR professionals to excel by bringing out the best in themselves and others in times of transition and transformation. Christine strongly believes that people have every opportunity to perform at their best when their outcomes are clear, they optimise their strengths, understand their needs and have an enabling and supportive work environment.
Christine’s background is in human resources working at senior level in major international organisations. This has given her a deep understanding of the broader organisational context and the personal and business challenges facing leaders in complex matrix organisations. She has extensive experience of leading, mentoring and coaching multi-cultural teams across diverse geographies in rapidly-expanding project environments to support business success.
Clients describe Christine as perceptive and sensitive to their needs, with an ability to inspire confidence and really influence behaviour. They appreciate her common sense, rational and balanced approach enabling objectivity in others to analyse and solve issues in a positive way.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, BP, KBR, Orange Business Services, BHP Billiton, Cable and Wireless, Marathon International Petroleum, Total Oil Marine, BBC and International Co-operative Alliance.
Areas of Expertise:
Executive coaching, team coaching, workplace mediation, development, change management, HR leadership and project management, career transition, non-verbal communication.
Oil and gas, technical services, biomedical, telecommunications, media and third sectors.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- ICF ACC accredited coach
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Master NLP Practitioner and Coach
- Certification and Commendation in Group Dynamics Leadership
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Accredited User of StrengthscopeLeader™
- Birkman Certified Consultant
- OCN Accredited Workplace Mediation Skills – Level 3
Sample of Assignments:
- Coached members of Regional Executive Team to develop more flexible behaviours and communication styles to enhance relationships with peers, teams and joint venture partners to improve individual and team performance and talent retention.
- Helped senior manager to increase clarity about future direction at critical career crossroads and build confidence to move from global organisation to setting up own business.
- Coached manager to develop leadership skills and re-build confidence and credibility within the organisation following a difficult employee relations experience.
- Delivered team coaching programme and workshop enabling the HR Director and 10 HR Team Leads to gain a deeper understanding of each other’s strengths, motivations, needs and work styles to improve team performance and collaboration.
- Facilitated leadership development workshops to increase leadership impact and behavioural flexibility.
- As Interim HR Director at biomedical company, restored credibility of HR function, developed HR strategy and coached the Managing Director through team building, setting organisational goals and facilitating senior team buy-in.